By purchasing a ticket to an event at the Concert Hall, you understand the Safe Access Policy for Concert Hall audience members.
Box Office Information
Your Community Concert Hall Box Office is located on the Fort Lewis College campus at 1000 Rim Drive in Durango, CO. Click here for a detailed map of campus.
The Box Office at the Community Concert Hall opens one (1) hour prior to show time & remains open through intermission. If there is no intermission, the box office will stay open one (1) hour past curtain.
Tickets can be purchased online or by phone at (970) 247-7657.
- Orders and questions via phone will be handled M-F, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
- Questions may also be sent to email@example.com.
- Tickets may be purchased online or by phone with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover debit/credit cards. Convenience fees will apply and are necessary to help offset the costs of ticketing services, a venue Box Office, sales staff, a website, advertising, credit card fees, equipment, and support staff for all provided services. Concert Hall convenience fees are lower than industry standards.
The Concert Hall is excited to implement contactless ticketing! Here are two easy ways to use this new system:
- Using your mobile device, our ushers will scan your e-ticket at the entrance of the Concert Hall. Located within your email confirmation from Tix.com, the e-ticket will display a unique QR code for each seat purchased.
- You may instead bring a printed copy of your tickets from home. There will be a unique QR code for each ticket purchased.
All sales are final. If the event permits, ticket holders may exchange their tickets for an additional fee ($5 per ticket) by phone for another performance within the same season.
In the event that an event is cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, ticket holders will be contacted via email with new event information (or ticket return instructions) as soon as possible.